6/06/2009

Paint the World

I'm reading: Paint the WorldTweet this!


I have recently noticed how stuffy I have become in my old age of 27...long gone are the days of skating all day with a touch of vandalism and mischief.  Where did it go?  I feel like my 18 year-old self would open handed smack me in the face if we met on a street corner...

So on such a beautiful weekend remember what it was like to be care free and ballsy. Go outside and paint on something or dust off the old board.  Do something. We have all become a culture of recluses and vampires.....and I think it stinks.

I'm off to go tag the hell out of a bridge near my house.


ps...second pic is by Lebeat

3 comments:

  1. yeah man i hate the feeling of not going out everyday, all day, and all night. roaming the streets skating, having people yell at you and call the cops on you because you just waxed up there brand new planter box. i think about this often, your comment about your 18 year old self slapping you" man i would be stomping on my back if i saw the lack of rebel attitude i display now. you inspired me to turn the computer off and go skate.


    -andy carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent!! thats what I want to do is get some older heads back out onto the streets
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true. my 28yr old current self is a pathetic wuss version of my 18yr old rebel yell. i'm sitting at work right now, so i can't just turn off the computer and split (although that'd definitely be more like my 18yr old jerk off self), but i'm going out tonight to skate somewhere new, drink from my flask under a bridge, and walk down the tracks over the river. thanks for wake up call.

    ReplyDelete