6/25/2009

The Power of Grey Skull

I'm reading: The Power of Grey SkullTweet this!



Ok, so if you are a American male between the ages of 25 and, say, 32 right now ,and your parents didn't chain you up in the basement for all of your formative years.....then there is a slim chance that you didn't absolutely bow to He-Man and Skeletor. 

Now is the time to let that inner superhero reign once again.  No I am not suggesting you dig out the plastic sword and shield from your childhood toy stash ( yes I had one), I am telling you to go check out the "I Have the Power" exhibit @ the Double Punch store in San Francisco.  And hurry it is only on until July 19th.

Just tell your girlfriend you are going to a strip club or a bare-knuckle boxing match..... something else manly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment